- October 1 – Women’s Prayer. The ladies of Redeemer are invited to join a prayer group that will meet on the first Tuesday of every month from 11 AM – 12 PM in the Sanctuary. If you have any questions, please contact our facilitator: Laura Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- October 6 – Fall Festival from 11:30AM to 1:00PM. We’ll have a bounce house, inflatable obstacle course, and games for kids. You are welcome to bring your own picnic, or you can purchase lunch from Fire It Up BBQ and a treat from Kona Ice (cash and card accepted at both food trucks). We hope to see you there!Fire It Up BBQ Menu:
2 hot dogs with side and drink: $8
Pork or chicken sandwich w/ side and drink $9
Cheeseburger with side and drink: $9
Pork or chicken nachos and drink: $9Kid Meals:
Lil Pig (pork sandwich) with side and drink: $5
Hot dog with side and drink: $5
Chicken nuggets with side and drink: $5
Sides: BBQ Beans, French Fries, Macaroni & Cheese, Potato Salad, and Slaw
Drinks: Sweet Tea, Lemonade, Canned Sodas, and Bottled Water
Kona Ice (Tropical Shaved Ice Treat) Menu:
Classic Cup (12 oz): $3
King Cup (16 oz): $4
Color Changing Cup (17 oz): $5
“Kollectable” Cup (22 oz): $6
- October 13 – The Empty Nesters’ Group will meet for lunch on Sunday, October 13 at 12:30 PM at Catfish Hox (2595 Sandy Plains Rd #101, Marietta, GA 30066).
- October 15 – Open Prayer from 11 AM – 12 PM. On the third Tuesday of every month. This will simply be a time where we open the Sanctuary for prayer, turn on worship music, provide a prayer guide, and you can come and go as you please, praying as long as you desire. As well, there will always be someone present to pray for you if you are in need of prayer. It is our hope to provide a place for us to pray for one another and the work of the Spirit.
- October 20 – Newcomer Chat. If you are interested in learning more about our church, please join Pastor Russ in the small group area for a 15 minute Newcomer Chat following our regular service on Sunday, October 20th. Please click here to RSVP, especially if you will need childcare.
- October 29 – Men’s Fellowship Dinner at the Hoopers’ home from 7:00 – 9:00pm. Please bring a $10 donation to help with food costs, but bring your own special drinks. RSVP to Matt Hooper.
- November 5 – Women’s Prayer
- November 19 – Open Prayer
- November 20 – Explore Redeemer will be Wednesday, November 20 from 7 – 9 PM in the small group area (no childcare provided). Explore Redeemer is our required introductory class for those prayerfully considering church membership. RSVP to Annie by November 13th if you plan to attend (and so you can be sent the reading material). To learn more about membership at Redeemer, please visit our Membership page.
- December 3 – Women’s Prayer
- December 17 – Open Prayer