- December 3 – Women’s Prayer. The ladies of Redeemer are invited to join a prayer group that will meet on the first Tuesday of every month from 11 AM – 12 PM in the Sanctuary. If you have any questions, please contact our facilitator: Laura Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- December 8 – Quarterly Congregation Meeting on Sunday, December 8th, following the service. We will meet for 15 minutes to review the updated yearly financials and vote on the new elder nominees for confirmation. While all are welcome to attend, only members will vote.
- December 8 – The Empty Nesters’ Group will meet for lunch at the Lee home following the scheduled congregation meeting. RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend and for the address.
- December 15 – Noel Worship Night –Our winter fellowship gathering will be on Sunday, December 15th, from 4:30-6pm. From 4:30-5:15pm we will gather and worship through carols and worship songs, afterward from 5:15-6pm we will have a time of fellowship and enjoy some Christmas treats. Childcare will be provided during the service for all ages up through 5th grade (the children will be invited to join for the last few songs). If you plan to attend, please bring one dessert (or fruit, per family or individual) that serves 4-6 people to share! If you or your family members have any dietary restrictions or food allergies, please bring an item that meets those requirements. Due to several nut allergies, all items must be nut-free (including no peanut butter).
- December 17 – Open Prayer from 11 AM – 12 PM. On the third Tuesday of every month. This will simply be a time where we open the Sanctuary for prayer, turn on worship music, provide a prayer guide, and you can come and go as you please, praying as long as you desire. As well, there will always be someone present to pray for you if you are in need of prayer. It is our hope to provide a place for us to pray for one another and the work of the Spirit.
- December 24 – Christmas Eve Candlelight Services at 3:00 and 4:30pm. We hope to offer childcare for Babies through 5th Graders during both services but will need help from volunteers. If you are willing to serve during one of the services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your help!
- December 29 – Family worship, Adult Sunday School, and the Student Ministry will not meet due to Christmas Break. We will have our regular worship service at 10:30am.
- March 20-21 – Annual Men’s Retreat in Ellijay, GA. Details to follow.